Pro-active Liquid Collagen
TEMPORARY OUT OF STOCK.
You can now claim for part refund from your medical aid!
Pro-active Liquid Collagen is a unique dietary supplement that helps promote optimal wellness and beauty*. Contains essential amino acids and key structural proteins with vitamins and minerals.
Need Assistance? Please email us
What is Collagen Pro-Active?
Collagen Pro-active is a unique dietary supplement of a premium Hydrolyzed Collagen, rich in specific amino acids that are easily absorbed by the human body.
- For women & men
- Hydrolyzed Collagen (Type II) of high quality, enhanced with Vitamins B1, B2, B5, B6 & Magnesium
- Available in two delicious flavors: Strawberry & Lemon
- Potent Type 2 Oral Collagen Supplement to promote inner Wellness and outer Youthfulness.
- Promotes Joint and Bone strength, Skin Anti-aging, Hydration and Radiance, as well as Sports performance and quicker recovery post injury.
How to use Collagen Pro-active
A measuring cup per day diluted in a glass of water or juice, is recommended, preferably before evening sleep. Shake well before each use. Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct light and below 25°C.
* Clinical Studies on Collagen Pro-Active
Arquel-Porcell, P. Pujol-Amat (1996)
Study on the action of a nutritional supplement that focuses on joint pain produced by osteoarthritis or joint aging in a population who regularly performs low-intensity exercise.
The results of this study showed that test compound, which was well accepted and safe, improved the subjective and objective response to mobility and pain relief in 84.2% of subjects.
More specifically, the results obtained, show the action of test compound inducing a gradual and statistically significant decrease in the number of patients with strong and moderate pain, which became slight along the study duration. Rigidity on starting movement decreased considerably in moderate or severe rigidity groups in respect to assessment at baseline. All the patients reported that the performance of their sports / recreational activity was much easier, especially because of a decrease of joint rigidity and mobility pain.
No side-effects were observed to the patients during or after the study.
J. Ll. Ribas, O. Molinero (1998)
Study on the effect of a nutritional supplement with gelatin hydrolysates that focuses on the prevention of sport injury.
The administration of a daily dose of gelatine hydrolysate (10 g) enriched with vitamin B complex and magnesium for 6 months significantly increased the articular cartilage thickness of scapulohumeral joint and femorotibial joint. A 14% average increase was observed in treated patients.
These results indicated that the long-term dosing of a gelatine hydrolysate enriched with vitamin B complex and magnesium to sportsmen and sportswomen may be useful in the prevention of joint injury.
(1) Asghar, A – 1982 chemical biochemical and functional characteristics of collagen—Advances in Food Research vol 28 p 231
(2) Oesser, S – 1999 oral administration of 14cgelatinhydrolasate Journal of Nutrition vol 129 p1891
(3) Arquel-Porcell, P. Pujol-Amat, 1996, Study on the action of a nutritional supplement that focuses on joint pain produced by osteoarthritis or joint aging in a population who regularly performs low-intensity exercise.
(4) J. Ll. Ribas, O. Molinero, 1998, Study on the effect of a nutritional supplement with gelatin hydrolysates that focuses on the prevention of sport injury.
(5) Sumada E, Hirota A et al.: The effect of oral ingest of collagen peptide on skin hydration and biochemical data on blood. J. Nutri Food 7
(6) Morganti P, Randazzo S, Bruno C 1988: Oral treatment of skin dryness. Cosmet Toilet. 103 77-80
(7) Study of Food and Nutrition Research Department of New Jersey (1976)
(8) Arnold E. POSTLETHWAITE, Jerome M. SEYER, Andrew H. KANG, Chemotactic attraction of human fibroblasts to type I, II, and III collagens and collagen-derived peptides, The Veterans Administration Hospital and Departments of Medicine and Biochemistry, University of Tennessee Center for the Health Sciences, Memphis, Tennessee 38104, Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA, Cell Biology, Vol. 75, No. 2, pp. 871-875, February 1978
(9) Jun Minagughi 1, Yoh-ichi Koyama 3, Matsuko Meguri 1, Yoshinao hosaka 1, Hiromi Ueda 1, Masashi Kosubata 3, Arisa hirota 3, Shinkichi Irie 3, Naoki Mafune 2, Kazushige Takehana 1, Effects of Ingestion of Collagen Peptide on Collagen Fibrils and Glycosaminoglycans in Achilles Tendon, J Nutr Sci Vitaminol. 51, p. 169-174, 2005. 1 Department of Veterinary Anatomy, School of Veterinary Medicine, 2 Department of Food Science, School of Dairy Science, Rakuno Gakuen University, Hokkaido, 069-8501, Japan, 3 Nippi Research Institute of Biomatrix, Nippi Inc., Tokyo, 120-8601, Japan.
(10) Gulay Karaguzel, Michael F. Holick, Diagnosis and treatment of osteopenia, DOI 10.1007/s11154-010-9154-0, Rev Endocr Metab Disord (2010) 11:237–251, Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2011.
(11) Roland W. Moskowitz, Role of Collagen Hydrolysate in Bone and Joint Disease, Seminars in Arthritis and Rheumatism, Vol. 30, No 2 (October), 2000: pp. 87-99.
(12) J. A. Pasco, E. Seeman, M. J. Henry, E. N. Merriman, G. C. Nicholson, M. A. Kotowicz, The population burden of fractures originates in women with osteopenia, not osteoporosis, Osteoporos Int (2006) 17: 1404–1409, DOI 10.1007/s00198-006-0135-9, International Osteoporosis Foundation and National Osteoporosis Foundation 2006.
(13) Steffen Oesser, Jurgen Seifert, Stimulation of type II collagen biosynthesis and secretion in bovine chondrocytes cultured with degraded collagen, Cell Tissue Res (2003) 311:393-399, DOI 0.1007/s00441-003-0702-8, Springer-Verlag 2003.
(17) David E. Trentham, Roselynn A. Dynesius-Trentham, E. John Orav, Daniel Combitchi, Carlos Lorenzo, Kathryn Lea Sewell, David A. Hafler, Howard L. Weiner, Effects of Oral Administration of Type II Collagen on Rheumatoid Arthritis, Published in the prestigious journal Science, September 24, 1993.
(19) Dr. E. Meucci, M. C. Mele, Amino acids and plasma antioxidant capacity, 1997, Volume 12, Issue 3-4, pp 373-377.
You may also like:
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.